by Sarah Agajanian
Single ladies: I know we live in a fabulous world of freedom.
What are your confessions?
This week my single girl confessions are:
- My $100 Rabbit Vibrator broke 10 minutes into using it and NOW I have to try to return it to the creep who I bought it from at the local lingerie shop. Wish me luck.
- I allowed an unnamed man to buy me dinner and feed me desert with a spoon at a local eatery. By the way he had me BEG FOR IT and I was that desperate for sugar. It was a good time.
- Wanting the most attractive man to be mine, by the way he has a girlfriend.
- Wrote a new song, just wearing my panties.
- Taking FULL advantage of the men in my life. “Can you carry this?” “Can you hang that?” “Can you hook that up for me?”
- All day shopping spree that ended with a glass of wine and sexy new shoes.
- Dancing in the mirror to ZZ WARD.
- Questioning if porn is getting worse, or is it getting better?
- Listening to my friends relationships problems and feeling relieved I HAVE NONE!
- Enjoying 9 1/2 Weeks time and time again.
The grass is always greener on the other side BUT I am particularly enjoying this wild ride.
Let’s make the best of it till its ALL over.