Single ladies: I know we live in a fabulous world of freedom.
What are your confessions?
This week my single girl confessions are:
- My $100 Rabbit Vibrator broke 10 minutes into using it and NOW I have to try to return it to the creep who I bought it from at the local lingerie shop. Wish me luck.
- I allowed an unnamed man to buy me dinner and feed me desert with a spoon at a local eatery. By the way he had me BEG FOR IT and I was that desperate for sugar. It was a good time.
- Wanting the most attractive man to be mine, by the way he has a girlfriend.
- Wrote a new song, just wearing my panties.
- Taking FULL advantage of the men in my life. “Can you carry this?” “Can you hang that?” “Can you hook that up for me?”
- All day shopping spree that ended with a glass of wine and sexy new shoes.
- Dancing in the mirror to ZZ WARD.
- Questioning if porn is getting worse, or is it getting better?
- Listening to my friends relationships problems and feeling relieved I HAVE NONE!
- Enjoying 9 1/2 Weeks time and time again.
The grass is always greener on the other side BUT I am particularly enjoying this wild ride.
Let’s make the best of it till its ALL over.
Sarah Agajanian is an artist and writer of many forms in Los Angeles, CA. She owns her own business called Rock N' Brows + Makeup in Beverly Hills, holding a reputation as a leading eyebrow sculptor to Hollywoods most elite (Rocknbrows.com). Her nights are busy with performing/recording her music with her band project ESEMAE. A singer/songwriter/musician she is, determined to express her creative self as much as possible! ESEMAE frequents: The Viper Room, Foundation Room, Harvelles, Bar Lubitsch, Witzend, Troubadour and many more! Follow her on social media for all the music and beauty possible.