Inside all of us there is a creative spirit. When we were younger we were more free and open to painting things, putting things together, playing house and just playing pretend. As we age we forget about the natural state of creation. Why is this? Because we have to pay bills, go to the doctors, get the car washed, answer many emails and be an adult. As we become older we stop creating our lives and dreadfully start surviving. It’s all about survival ‘so they say’. Well I am here to tell you to cut the survival and start LIVIN!
Change your mindset from survive to ALIVE and create your world.
The role that I play on this planet is “artist”, I am somehow deeply connected to this source of energy and have been since I was really young. Manifestation is the power within you to create what it is you desire. It is a lot easier said then done, but like anything else in life there is an ‘ART’ to it. I am going to share with you a few of my exercises that have allowed me to create the life it is that I desire. Let me be very clear that life will never be perfect, but it can be beautiful.
1. Pay attention to your passion, what makes your heart beat. It could be anything from cooking in the kitchen, gardening, a good sports game, dancing, teaching, and reading. What ever makes your blood pump should have a priority in your life. ALWAYS find the time to do what it is you desire, NO EXCUSES.
2. Manifestation boards are a fave of mine, and I have been doing them every few years since I was 17 years old. They really help. Throw some old magazines out, pictures, and newspaper clippings and visualize what it is you seek. Place these clippings on poster board or canvas and create something beautiful. When you are done with the vision board, keep it out so it can be seen. You’ll be surprised with what comes into your life after the fact. Do this every so often and grab some friends too!
3. Write in a journal. Always write your thoughts out on paper so you can put them somewhere. You are writing your own story, it is nobody’s life but your own. Write down your dreams, goals and desires. GO FOR IT. Don’t be afraid to be honest with that pen.
4. Be healthy mind, body and soul. Do not compromise your health. Have relationships that are good for you and inspire you to be a better human being. Toxic people can really drain your good vibes and leave you depleted. I call them vampires. Have compassion for people and support them, but if a 10 year relationship keeps draining you and offering you only pain it might be smart to cut them out or reevaluate the situation.
5. Lastly, be open to trying new things. Dip your brush in many different things so you can grow and expand. When we try new things we pass through fear and are rebooted. We learn to change and welcome new perspectives. JUST DO IT!
I have learned in my short full of passion life, that we all possess a power and strength. We are divine. Call what it is you want into your life and when these magical things start appearing, SHARE THEM. Give as much as you can. Life is about creating and sharing over and over again. Be a tornado of inspiration and joy and pick up that brush and PAINT YOUR OWN LIFE.
Sarah Agajanianhttp://www.facebook.com/Sarahagajanianmusic2 http://thehealthyrockstar.blogspot.com/ SarahAgajanian.com Follow me @sarahagajanian
Sarah Agajanian is an artist and writer of many forms in Los Angeles, CA. She owns her own business called Rock N' Brows + Makeup in Beverly Hills, holding a reputation as a leading eyebrow sculptor to Hollywoods most elite (Rocknbrows.com). Her nights are busy with performing/recording her music with her band project ESEMAE. A singer/songwriter/musician she is, determined to express her creative self as much as possible! ESEMAE frequents: The Viper Room, Foundation Room, Harvelles, Bar Lubitsch, Witzend, Troubadour and many more! Follow her on social media for all the music and beauty possible.