Kindness is a virtue, yes BUT people will walk all over you. As I grow into my womanly self at the age of 27 I am discovering that not having a backbone is my own demise. Not only does the lack of SASSY-NESS hold me back in business BUT it also keeps the men away from wanting to be involved with me for long periods of time. SO, I picked up the New York Times Bestseller Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov. This book has pointed out some KEY FACTORS on how to keep the BOYS/MEN groveling for more. I don’t know about you but I want them at my feet on a regular basis. I recommend the book IT WORKS.
Being nice and kind hearted is a beautiful, wonderful, spiritual thing BUT if their isn’t a bite to ya kiss your ass goodbye. I pledge to have more sass in my bones from here on out! I will get what I want from the relationship I so desire and I’ll demonstrate that sass in my relationships professionally and personally.
Here are my vows, may you read them with me:
- I will NOT apologize for being myself.
- If I offend someone because of their own insecurity that is their problem, not mine.
- I will honor the fact that I am “THE CAT’S MEOW” and if a gentleman wants me HE can come and get me. If he decides not to hunt the game, I don’t care because I have plenty of options.
- I don’t NEED a mans approval and I will not seek it.
- I will always wear RED lipstick, even if he doesn’t like it.
- Want to date me? I pick the day when its convenient for me.
- I will not stop the momentum I have in my life because of a man, I will always find time BUT will never stop my purpose.
- I will no longer allow someone else’s perspective of me cloud my judgement, I know who I am.
- I will not be loyal to anyone who is not loyal to me.
- I promise to stay my authentic self and if something or someone threatens that, they are out of my life.
Where is your SASS?! Go find it.
No more doormats here the BITCH stands tall,