What the hell is it with wanting what we cannot have?! I am sorry but I do not enjoy lusting over someone who is not available and yet it happens to me time and time again.
Maybe its human nature, the ego in full effect OR that all the good ones are already taken. WHY?!! Why are they already taken? Because a smart woman knows a good man when she see’s one and let’s face it: the goods ones are a rare breed.
I wish I could be a bad girl and do what I really want to do, BUT it just ain’t my style.
So how do we stop lusting over some GUY that is already snatched??
- Move on.
- Get under someone else.
- Convince ourselves we can do better.
- Think of all the terrible nauseating things the ‘crush’ does when he’s with his taken lady.
- Have your friends tell you that your an idiot.
- Avoiding online dating, it won’t make you feel any better.
- Go shopping.
- Write a blog about it.
- And for me personally, I wrote a song called “Bad Bad Girl” about all the things I really want to do to the unavailable man.
Ladies if you have any other ideas please let me know! Good luck on getting over the unavailable.Like me on Facebook Follow me @sarahagajanian http://sarahagajanian.tumblr.com/ SarahAgajanian.com
Sarah Agajanian is an artist and writer of many forms in Los Angeles, CA. She owns her own business called Rock N' Brows + Makeup in Beverly Hills, holding a reputation as a leading eyebrow sculptor to Hollywoods most elite (Rocknbrows.com). Her nights are busy with performing/recording her music with her band project ESEMAE. A singer/songwriter/musician she is, determined to express her creative self as much as possible! ESEMAE frequents: The Viper Room, Foundation Room, Harvelles, Bar Lubitsch, Witzend, Troubadour and many more! Follow her on social media for all the music and beauty possible.