The male species, can’t live with ‘em and can’t live without ‘em. I am sure they feel the same way about us. I admit ladies that I like the men but cannot stand the boys. I have compiled a list of the differences between a MAN and a BOY. To be honest age means nothing. In my own personal experience, you can still run into a boy at age 45. Don’t be deceived and NEVER judge a book by its cover….you never know what a MAN will look like. One thing I can promise is the extreme distinction between the two.
1. A boy will play games with your heart, a MAN will go straight for it or leave it alone.
2. A boy won’t hunt you they’ll expect you to hunt them. A MAN will hunt without any hesitation, he’ll comb the forest with his rifle looking for his prey.
3. A boy doesn’t have ambition or a job in the works. A MAN has a plan and desires to build a life with a woman.
4. A boy will disrespect you and get angry when you won’t give up the goods. A MAN will wait patiently and give you the space to make the decision to drop your panties when you are ready to go!
5. A boy won’t offer you his jacket or open your door. A MAN will instantly consider your needs and treat you like a lady.
6. A boy won’t opt for protected sex and try to convince you otherwise. A MAN will have protection and insist to be safe and responsible.
7. A boy won’t plan a date or make reservations OR even pick you up. A MAN will call you early in the week and make the arrangements so HE KNOWS he’s got you locked in.
8. A boy will always feel inferior to a woman, BUT A MAN is confident and assertive.
Sometimes they grow up and sometimes they are forever Peter Pan. I have observed that even the MEN still have the inner child within them BUT the important thing is that they are adult enough to know how to treat you right. Say NEXT if a boy shows up at your door and consider the MAN that brings you flowers.
Have fun being hunted,
Sarah Agajanianhttps://www.facebook.com/SarahtheGypsywolf http://thehealthyrockstar.blogspot.com/ SarahAgajanian.com Follow me @sarahagajanian
Sarah Agajanian is an artist and writer of many forms in Los Angeles, CA. She owns her own business called Rock N' Brows + Makeup in Beverly Hills, holding a reputation as a leading eyebrow sculptor to Hollywoods most elite (Rocknbrows.com). Her nights are busy with performing/recording her music with her band project ESEMAE. A singer/songwriter/musician she is, determined to express her creative self as much as possible! ESEMAE frequents: The Viper Room, Foundation Room, Harvelles, Bar Lubitsch, Witzend, Troubadour and many more! Follow her on social media for all the music and beauty possible.