This will be the fourth year I venture out for Fashion Night Out in Los Angeles! Everyone has caught on by now, so pretty much all the top stores and retailers are participating this year. Get ready on Sept. 6 for tons of DJs, cocktails, discounts—and even …. free stuff.
Robertson Blvd. is still by far my favorite block party, but check out this list of where to find the freebies. And P.S.- fortune tellers are big this year!
1. Alice + Olivia (134 S Robertson Blvd; 6—11pm): Here you’ll find a braid bar, manicurists, a fake tattoo booth, a charm bracelet station and aura and palm readers.
2. Kelly Wearstler (8440 Melrose; 6—10pm): An NYCLA polish expert will be in the house offering different nail art designs based on patterns from Kelly’s fabulous fall 2012 collection.
3. Christian Louboutin (650 N Robertson Blvd; 6—9pm): Louboutin will have tarot card readers offering private readings to guests for the evening. Told ya this was a bring trend this year! Louboutins and a tarot card reading, now that’s a good night!
4. Saks (9634 Wilshire Blvd; 6—8pm): Saks will have glitter tattoos (my fave), champagne and yummy sweets, lipstick and handbag “readers,” as well as appearances by shoe designer Jerome C. Rousseau, jewelry designer Bonnie Star and clothing designer Andrea Lieberman.
5. Santa Monica Place (395 Santa Monica Place; 6—9pm): Check this, a fashion illustrator on hand to sketch guests’ outfits and get hooked up with mini makeovers
6. Bloomingdale’s (8500 Beverly Blvd; 6—10pm): Grab free Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf second floor of Bloomingdale’s.
7. Lululemon: (103 S Robertson Blvd; ): Yum, they will have pressed juices and a fashion show at 8pm!
8. Molton Brown (South Coast Plaza, 3333 Bristol St, Costa Mesa; 6—10pm): Get your Kate Middleton on! Molton Brown will be handing out fascinators!
9. Kenneth Cole (All locations; 6—11pm): Check in with Foursquare and you’ll get a free Kenneth Cole tote bag—the first 20 to do so will receive one signed by Kenneth himself. Also enjoy complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
10. Charles David: (Beverly Center; 6—11pm): Drop in for hair braiding by Blow Angels and a photo booth.
11. True Religion: (Beverly Center; 6—11pm): Score “vintage hand-painted” tattoos as well as refreshments.
12. The Divorcee Sale (8428 Melrose Pl; 6—10pm): The Divorcee Sale went all out by hiring Jacquelyn, The Fashion Fortune Teller, to share the good (or bad) news. But if you’re a ‘DirtyThirty’ girl, it will be good news
So go get your Ms. Fashionista on and ENJOY!
Be sure to follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook